Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Master Data Management (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Corporate IT is the Enterprise IT of Deutsche Boerse Group, developing and operating IT services for all corporate functions, as well as the data warehouses and reference data / master data applications which provide security, price and corporate action data for the cash, post- and pre-trade processes. In a dynamic, customer- and technology-oriented environment, you would be engaged in both – our SAP team and our cloud journey towards public cloud vendors, as well as supporting us in our journey towards the cloud and new enterprise services. You will be part of a diverse team that challenges itself to provide simple solutions to complex problems and the best business outcomes.
You will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. You will have a strong business impact and you will be part of the Corporate IT engineering & development team. You will be part of agile teams, creating solutions for our group wide control functions (e.g. Customer Care and Finance Teams) within high-impact projects in the hybrid cloud environment of SAP Master Data Governance solutions. We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, run better – simplify and automate processes. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance. You would be joining a team which is dynamic, customer and technology oriented, with the ambition and opportunity to set the standard for running SAP in the Financial Industry.
- You will setup processes for data management and governance
- You will analyse possibilities for improved data quality
- You will define KPIs for data quality, data maintenance and issue resolution
- In addition, you will create management reporting on different data related deliverables
- You will support our initiative to establish a holistic understanding of master data
- You are enrolled in an academic master program recognized by the state during your student assistance, Business Informatics or Computer Science studies will be an advantage. Furthermore, we offer the possibility of an orientation internship, whereby you are currently in a gap-year after your bachelor's or master's degree in the above-mentioned fields of study - in this case, a certificate of enrolment is not required
- You have a general understanding of data
- You have a clear idea of our business model and a general technical understanding
- You are willing to learn on the job
- Moreover, you have very good analytical skills and the ability to understand information quickly, derive insights, synthesize information clearly and concisely, and devise solutions
- You are a team player with great communication skills, outstanding motivation, and the ability to independently prioritize
- Additionally, you have excellent skills in MS Power Point and Excel
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
Start date: 15/11/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.