Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Network Management Eurobonds (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The main responsibilities of Network Management Eurobonds are to select, develop and monitor the global network of third-party service providers who support the Eurobonds issuance model. We manage a network of agent banks based in Luxembourg, UK and Ireland, Germany, Belgium and Asia and interact with other I(CSD)s.
The work includes notably the follow-up of market and regulatory developments, the continuous assessment of the levels of service, at the interface between Operations, Product Management and the control functions.
Network Management also ensures at all times compliance with Clearstream|Deutsche Boerse’s policies and procedures and their regulatory requirements applicable to the management of its suppliers. We represent the company in our interactions with the external providers and stakeholders, and coordinate with the internal colleagues. We manage the contractual framework with the internal and external providers.
We offer an operational/practical internship, where you will discover the role of Network manager by supporting network managers with:
- Annual collection and analysis of documents from our suppliers
- Collecting various assessments and evaluations of our suppliers
- Support in annual service reviews and due diligence reviews
- Participate to daily and annual Network activities as support of the Network Managers
- Support the team in the various projects
- Participate in the production of Key Performance Indicators, presentations, document reviews
- Wider network management administrative support around regulatory obligations
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's or MAster's degree programme with a recognized institution (provide an internship agreement) or graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar (legal, finance or econoéics preferred)
- Interest in financial markets, financial products, as well as the regulatory landscape (legal background is also an asset)
- Analytical skills, result orientation, commitment, a high degree of organizational self-reliance, motivation and accuracy
- Efficient team player with good communication skills
- Competent handling of MS Office
- Proficiency in written and spoken English (French is an asset).
Start date: Between 15/01/2024 and 15/03/2024
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.