Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Non-Financial Risk & Internal Controls (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
As an Intern - Non-Financial Risk & Internal Controls (f/m/d) you will support the team in the Group Risk Management department which is an elementary component of the management and control of Deutsche Börse Group. The main purpose of the Risk Management area is to monitor the overall risk profile so that developments that could jeopardize the interests of the company can be identified and suitable countermeasures can be deployed. You will be actively taking part in our process, while we are offering you diverse, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
- You will generate analyses and documents for the decision-making process in regards to latest risk management issues.
- You will support the identification of operational risks and business risks together with business units.
- You will participate in ongoing projects of the area, especially in the yearly review of operational risk scenarios.
- You will support the enhancement of the Internal Control System.
- You will assist in the course of common risk management operations.
- Furthermore, you will take care of administrative and organisational tasks.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 2 semesters.
(Study focus in the field of economics, business studies, mathematics, physics or other relevant fields).
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the context of an internship in the financial sector.
- You are interested in statistics, banks and stock markets.
- Thanks to your communicative nature, you quickly find your way into the team. Besides working in teams, you have the ability to work independently and your analytical skills and your motivation help you to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics.
- You have advanced knowledge in MS Office (in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point) and ideally SAP.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
Start Date: 01/04/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.