Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Onboarding Technology Suppliers in SAP Ariba (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
- As an intern (f/m/d) you will support the team in the Technology purchasing department, specifically the onboarding process of new technology suppliers.
- You will assist in the Invitation for onboarding with suppliers.
- You will gain interesting insights in both Liaison with supplier and client, via a process of escalation if required.
- You will assist inTracking and updating the progress of the onboarding and providing feedback to management, the client and supplier.
- You will be requested to articulate any issues clearly to client and management.
- You will gain interesting insights into the importance of technology purchasing and other broader tasks.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student in the field of Informatics, Business or Economics and have completed at least 2 semesters or you already hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree that is not older than 6 months.
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the context of internships.
- You have good prioritising skills, are able to work independently and you are self-motivated.
- You have good knowledge in MS office and ideally also some experience with SAP Ariba.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and German.
Start date: 01.02.2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.