Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Outsourcing Coordination / Outsourcing Business Surveillance (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Clearstream Outsourcing Coordination and Business Surveillance units support the business segments in their duties with regards to services outsourced by Clearstream entities and secure a harmonized first line of defence approach across the different business owners within the area of its responsibility, including the set-up of standards with respect to performance indicators. The first line of defence control and monitoring function covers the adequate reporting to the Executive Management and the control functions as well.
Your main responsibilities will be the support of the Outsourcing Coordinators in maintaining the register of outsourcing contracts, support service requestors and business owners in establishing new services, and monitoring the progress of control functions in their review of contracts.
- Provide direct support of the Clearstream Outsourcing Coordinator and Outsourcing Business Surveillance Teams
- Independently operate the Outsourcing Pre-assessment process
- Support the review of Outsourcing Risk Assessments
- Perform data consistency checks to ensure an accurate Outsourcing register
- Provide a pro-active contribution to ensure team targets and objectives are being achieved within required deadlines
- Assist in project work where required
- Interact closely with the relevant Clearstream segments, Intercompany Organisation, Risk Management, Business Continuity Management, Information Security, Data Protection, Audit and Compliance
- Establish and maintain adequate procedures and workflows
- Explain to the service requestors and business owners the consequences of failure to comply with regulations, standards, or policies
- Provide Clearstream segments / business owners with guidance in the definition of measurable performance indicators
- Review and validate performance reports and prepare their presentation to the respective boards
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution focusing on Economics, Finance or Business Management and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Very good analytical skills, critical mind set and ability to solve complex problems
- Good communication skills and ability/willingness to build network
- General office productivity tools proficiency expected (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) – preferably technical background knowledge with a good understanding of databases and process improvements
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), French and/or German is an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.