Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Intern - Partner Exchange Team (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
As an international exchange organization and innovative market infrastructure provider, Deutsche Börse Group offers its customers a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of financial markets from trading venues, clearing house and central depositary to market data and analytics. The Group uses its world-class, mission-critical technology solutions not only to power its own value chain, but also partner exchanges around the world.
Field of activity
A small, but experienced team, behind the Partner Exchange business is currently looking for a full-time intern to support a strategic exercise to reposition this area. If qualified, you will be at the heart of global capital markets and will help trim this part of business for growth in the coming years.
- With guidance from the team, perform in-depth research activities into market technology industry & trends
- Together with the team you will frame gained insights into structured and actionable form
- You will prepare touchpoints with top management and help present results
- You will ensure disciplined implementation of the follow-up action items
- You will support the team with project steering and management activities
- In addition, you will help the team in daily Key Account Management tasks for existing Partner Exchanges
- You are enrolled at an officially recognized university during the whole time of activity
- You are interested in capital markets and have an affinity to modern technologies
- You are able to independently and quickly familiarize yourself with and perform in-depth research into new topics
- You stand out with your structured and accurate way of working
- Ideally, you already have gained an experience in a strategy project (in a consultancy firm or otherwise)
- You have excellent MS-Office skills, especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- You are fluent in English and at least good in German language
Starting date: 15/08/2021
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.