Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - People Analytics & Initiatives (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
As an Intern (f/m/d) of HR People Strategy & Initiatives you will be supporting the efforts of the People Analytics & Initiatives team by supporting Change Management regarding technology solutions and providing insightful reports and analytics. The focus lays in the development and production of reports relevant for daily business activities as well as the strategic decision-making process. In addition, you will support projects driving the HR Digitization Strategy as well as HR Analytics.
- You will gain insights into various HR Analytics activities and transformation projects as part of the overall HR Strategy
- In addition, you will support the maintenance of HR data and help improve data quality and support the team by executing ad hoc reporting requests by using our ticketing system
- You will have an opportunity to take ownership of analytical deep dives and data projects
- You will be a supporting member of some of our HR transformation projects, which typically deal with introducing new digital HR tools, e.g. with SAP SuccessFactors
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognised university as a regular student and have completed at least 2 semesters
- Ideally you would already have gathered first experience in previous internship(s)
- You demonstrate analytical thinking, are able to learn new topics quickly and work independently
- You think “Out-of-the-Box” and proactively challenge the status quo
- You have a strong knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and are willing to gain more practical knowledge on data modelling and HR systems
- First experiences or strong interest in ETL processes, data engineering and programming languages are a plus
- Proficiency in written and spoken English – German knowledge of advantage
Start date: 01/01/2024
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.