Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - PMO in Digital Transformation & Business Intelligence (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Your area of work
Digital Transformation & Business Intelligence (DT&BI) initiates and facilitates sustainable improvements to increase quality and efficiency mainly across the area Clearstream Global Operations. DT&BI applies tailored process improvement methodologies derived from lean management, Six Sigma and customer journey management to prepare processes to be further digitized with suitable technologies like Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and smart workflows.
We are looking for an Intern to support the DT&BI team to deliver our Growth and Efficiency projects, designed to implement lean management and suitable technologies to improve business processes.
· Support the team before, during and after LEAN/Kaizen Workshops, such as preparing workshop content, co-facilitating during the process design phase, and other tasks
· Support the implementation of our Lean Six Sigma projects by acting as Agile Coach, facilitate Agile ceremonies such as the Daily Stand-up, Iteration Planning and Sprint Reviews
· Analyse data to find opportunities of improvement and propose improvement ideas within our LEAN Six Sigma projects
· Support of the Project Managers to manage their daily tasks
· You will gain insights into Agile project management (SCRUM methodology), in a highly regulated financial services environment
· You will be integrated in our self-organised team and become part of the Community of Practice “Agile Lean Enablement”
· You will gain experience of identification, analysis, and assessment of new technical tools that can be used to improve the Lean Six Sigma process
· You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's Degree or similar for no more than 6 months
· Experience working in consulting project environments, in particular in the area of process analysis, would be a strong asset
· Interested in and knowledge of LEAN, Six Sigma or other quality related methods
· Inquisitive approach, good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Working knowledge of modern MS Office 365 applications such as PowerPoint Online and Power BI
· Experience using project support tools such as Jira / MS Project, MS Visio and SharePoint is an asset
· Ability to work in a demanding and dynamic environment independently and accurately
· Fluent in written and oral English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.