Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - PMO in Digital Transformation & Business Intelligence (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Digital Transformation & Business Intelligence (DT&BI) initiates and facilitates sustainable improvements to increase quality and efficiency mainly across the area Clearstream Global Operations. DT&BI applies tailored process improvement methodologies derived from lean management, Six Sigma and customer journey management to prepare processes to be further digitized with suitable technologies like Robotics Process Automation (RPA) and smart workflows.
We are looking for an Intern to support the DT&BI team to deliver our Growth and Efficiency projects, designed to implement lean management and suitable technologies to improve business processes.
· Support the team before, during and after LEAN/Kaizen Workshops, such as preparing workshop content, co-facilitating during the process design phase, and other tasks
· Support the implementation of our Lean Six Sigma projects by acting as Agile Coach, facilitate Agile ceremonies such as the Daily Stand-up, Iteration Planning and Sprint Reviews
· Analyse data to find opportunities of improvement and propose improvement ideas within our LEAN Six Sigma projects
· Support of the Project Managers to manage their daily tasks
· You will gain insights into Agile project management (SCRUM methodology), in a highly regulated financial services environment
· You will be integrated in our self-organised team and become part of the Community of Practice “Agile Lean Enablement”
· You will gain experience of identification, analysis, and assessment of new technical tools that can be used to improve the Lean Six Sigma process
· You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's Degree or similar for no more than 6 months
· Please note this position has a compulsory requirement for on-site presence in Luxembourg multiple days per week
· Experience working in consulting project environments, in particular in the area of process analysis, would be a strong asset
· Interested in and knowledge of LEAN, Six Sigma or other quality related methods
· Inquisitive approach, good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Working knowledge of modern MS Office 365 applications such as PowerPoint Online and Power BI
· Experience using project support tools such as Jira / MS Project, MS Visio and SharePoint is an asset
· Ability to work in a demanding and dynamic environment independently and accurately
· Fluent in written and oral English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.