Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Product Data - Investment Funds Services
CFC S.A. (CFCL) • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
We are seeking a highly motivated Product Data Intern to join our investment funds services team. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the data requirements and testing for the development of future use cases within the product team. This is an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the investment funds industry and develop technical and soft skills.
- Work with the product team to understand data requirements and develop use cases
- Perform exploratory data analysis to identify trends and insights that can improve data quality
- Assist in the development of data dashboards and reports using tools such as Power BI
- Support the implementation of data-related projects using agile methodologies
- Document data-related processes and workflows
- Participate in data-related meetings and provide updates on progress and insights
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field such as data science, finance, economics, or mathematics
- Strong technical skills, including good knowledge of SQL and Power BI
- Familiarity with agile methodologies is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think critically
- Interest in the investment funds industry and data analysis
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 6 months full-time
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.