Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Product Management - Issuer CSD Service (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Your area of work
Become a member of the Clearstream Issuer CSD team where we develop new products and implement our strategic roadmap for issuance services. You will support the product development as well as strategic initiatives such as cooperation and customers’ base expansion within our global markets. This includes the support of strategic projects, the area’s financial analysis, the development of market and competitor research.
Support the development of the team long-term global growth strategy by:
- Taking ownership of assessment of the market potential for issuance services in the European market space
- Conducting research about potential partnerships with other banking infrastructures
- Helping to develop marketing material and product information sheets
- Monitoring strategy development, statistics, on-boarding of clients, and projects in the team
- Liaison with different stakeholders such as New Issues, RM, Product Sales Team, to identify business opportunities and market participant expectations
- Analysis and documentation of new business opportunities with the objective to formulate service requests in cooperation with our providers
- Developing marketing material about Targets and Markets for the management
- Supporting the set-up and design of business processes for the CSD activity
- Supporting the team in day-to-day activities
- Building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships across the various teams
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme in Finance, Business or Economics with a recognized institution and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar in these fields for no more than 6 months
- Written and oral proficiency in English is mandatory. Any other European language is considered an advantage
- You are proactive and autonomous
- Written and oral proficiency in French is considered a strong advantage
- Knowledge of the financial markets, products, and the primary market
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Powerpoint
- Proficiency in Bloomberg is considered an advantage
Start date: 15 July 2022
Duration: 6 months full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.