Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Program Management Support for Risk Governance (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As an Intern - Program Management Support for Risk Governance (f/m/d) you will support the team in the Group Risk Management department which is an elementary component of the management and control of Deutsche Börse Group. The main purpose of the Risk Management area is to monitor the overall risk profile so that developments that could jeopardize the interests of the company can be identified and suitable countermeasures can be deployed. You will be actively involved in our project office (PMO) team to support administrative and organisational project tasks within the Risk Governance / SAP GRC program which covers several projects of the control functions Risk, Compliance and Audit, while we are offering you diverse, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
- You will assist the Program Management team of the Risk Governance / SAP GRC Program
- You will support the team by taking over project office tasks such as meeting coordination, preparation of supporting documents, meeting minutes writing, tracking and consolidation of project status reports or other administrative tasks
- You will gain interesting insights in agile project management (SCRUM methodology) and in the governance of SAP projects from the business side
- You will analyse and evaluate project effort estimates based on functional requirements
- In addition to these excited tasks you will gain insights in the specification, planning, development and enhancement of different Risk, Compliance or Audit SAP modules (e.g. an Internal Control System, Compliance Controls or Audit Management).
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 2 semesters with study focus in the field of economics, business studies, business informatics, mathematics, physics or other relevant fields
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the context of an internship in the financial sector
- You are interested in project management, statistics, financial and capital markets
- Thanks to your communicative nature, you quickly find your way into the team. Besides working in teams, you can work independently, and your analytical skills and your motivation help you to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- You have advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office (in particular Excel and Power Point) and ideally some experiences in SAP or project supporting tools such as SharePoint or JIRA
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. German is an asset.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.