Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Project Management - Client Readiness Stream of Pole Project (f/m/d)
CFC S.A. (CFCL) • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As an Intern in the Project Management - Client Readiness Stream of Pole Project, you will support the Stream Lead across a wide range of tasks related to client migration from other Clearstream entities to CFCL. You will also work closely with different functional areas of DBG entities and external consultants to achieve the project’s goals.
This internship provides you with an opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience and to apply the theories learned in your academic studies in a practical setting while working alongside our international team.
- Maintenance and upkeep of the Client Readiness Stream systems and trackers; This includes monitoring, updating the database, and implementing the newest information from our Relationship Managers
- Follow up with the relevant departments and Relationship Managers, prepare client´s onboarding packages
- Supporting project managers in planning, organizing, and executing various migration activities
- Gathering data related to client information, migration requirements, and project progress for reporting and analysis
- Participating in project meetings and providing assistance in recording meeting outcomes, action items, and follow-up tasks
- Contributing to quality assurance efforts to ensure deliverables meet the required standards and client expectations
- Actively participating in training sessions and learning opportunities to develop skills in project management and client migration
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution focusing on Business Administration or Economics and can provide an internship agreement OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- We are looking for driven and creative individuals with excellent communication skills
- Interest in Investment Funds topics
- Precise and structured working style
- Enjoys to work in a team and independently
- Able to work in project mode
- Good/advanced technical skills (Excel, Power Point) are mandatory.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory. Knowledge of French, German or another language would be an asset.
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 6 months full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.