Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Intern - Project Management Regulatory Reporting (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
As a central securities depository (CSD) headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Clearstream Banking AG operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for German securities.
Field of activity
As an intern - Project Management Regulatory Reporting (f/m/d) who will support team, you will have the opportunity to explore and gain a solid understanding of the regulatory requirements affecting the banking industry. You will gain first-hand experience in data requirements for regulatory reports for supervisory authorities such as the BaFin and Bundesbank. Furthermore, you will get insights into IT-systems in the regulatory production value chain.
You will experience a dynamic and ever-changing environment with interesting and challenging tasks, and you will become part of an international, agile and inclusive workplace that will allow you to be successful.
- You will assist the project managers with project management office related tasks such as planning, reporting on project advancement etc.
- You will prepare, document and follow-up of meetings and workshops
- You will assist with ad hoc requests
- You will create and maintain project documentation
- Furthermore, you will help ensuring deadlines are met and deliverables are submitted
- In addition, you will support the project team with the testing and data quality assurance
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a Master student in Finance, Business, Business Informatics or similar
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the context of internships in banking, consulting or auditing
- You are interested and ideally have knowledge in bank’s regulatory landscape
- Your analytical and structured approach to tasks as well as attention to details help you to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- You have the ability to work both in a team and independently as well as excellent organisational skills
- You have very good knowledge in MS Office and IT affinity
- You are fluent in written and spoken English as well as German and/or French.
Start date: 15/03/2021
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.