Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Project Management Support - Corporate System (f/m/d)(
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Your area of work
As an Intern in the Corporate System section, you will be actively taking part in our process, while we are offering you diverse, interesting and above all, challenging tasks in a multi-cultural environment.
- Provide various reports periodically and on ad-hoc basis and assist with the administration and coordination of departmental reports
- Monitor budget and help to ensure resources are planned efficiently
- Efficiently coordinate the efforts within the internal team and with the external consultants
- Support the Agile project teams and their related activities as appropriate for the team e.g. project co-ordination, research, data analysis (sprint burn rate calculation, release predictions etc.), presentation, communication support and day-to-day operational activities
- Proactively identify and effectively provide diverse professional administration support to the product owners, leaders and managers
- Provide light technical support with a direct experience of newest technologies (SAP Systems, GitHub,JIRA, etc.)
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution and can provide an internship agreement, OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6months
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer competency
- Be self-motivated, organized, willing to help with any projects, and be able to balance multiple priorities at once
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including basic knowledge of technology systems, proficiency with internet-based research, and intermediate-level experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic working knowledge of in-office technologies
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory. Knowledge of French and/or German is an asset
Start Date : As soon as possible
Duration : 4-6 months
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.