Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Intern - REGIS TR - Product Management & General Administration (f/m/d)
REGIS-TR S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
REGIS-TR is a central trade repository for trades and transactions across multiple product classes and jurisdictions. The trade repository is open to financial and non-financial institutions and services all of the major regulatory reporting obligations in Europe. REGIS-TR collects and administers details of trades and transactions reported by its clients to give market participants and regulators an aggregated view of positions in compliance with the appropriate regulations. REGIS-TR is already progressing well towards its goal of becoming a one-stop-shop for regulatory reporting requirements, complementing its core services
Field of activity
As an Intern in REGIS-TR S.A., you will be actively taking part in our process, while we are offering you diverse, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
- General and administrative support to the REGIS-TR team in Luxembourg across Product Management and General Management
- Product and project support for regulatory reporting initiatives, particularly EMIR, FinfraG and SFTR regulations
- Product roadmap maintenance support to the product manager
- Support of regular management meetings, organisation of meetings and meeting packs
- Product pricing support to the product manager
- Client segmentation analysis
- Management of invoice processing for marketing and product events
- Management of dunning process for clients who are late in paying their invoices
- Support of relationship manager's with regard to account documentation
- Liaison with colleagues with REGIS-TR offices in Madrid and London
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree programme with a recognized institution focusing on Business Administration, Finance, Legal or similar and can provide an internship agreement OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no longer than 6 months.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Database skills would be an advantage
- Data analytics skills (PowerBI, Tableau or similar) would be an advantage
- Adaptability, ability to work in team, multitasking
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory. Knowledge of Spanish or another language would be an asset
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English!
Start Date: 01 February 2022
Duration: 6 months full-time
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.