Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Regulation & Compliance (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Eurex Clearing AG is one of the leading central counterparties (CCPs) globally, assuring the safety and integrity of markets while providing innovation in risk management, clearing technology, and client asset protection. The clearing house provides fully automated post-trade services for derivatives, equities, bonds and secured funding & financing as well as industry-leading risk management technologies.
Your area of work
As an intern (f/m/d) you will support the Regulation & Compliance team to ensure the compliance of Eurex Clearing in regard to internal and external requirements. The aim is to protect Eurex Clearing from any harm which could result from failures to comply with applicable national and international laws and regulations.
We are a highly motivated team with the responsibility for a variety of compliance and regulatory topics related to our business as Central Counterparty. We work in close collaboration with the legal department, other compliance functions and business areas across Deutsche Börse Group in order to find the best solutions to be and to stay compliant to all applicable requirements.
- You will get insights into a variety of different regulatory compliance topics
- You will monitor regulatory developments and support on the analysis of potential consequences for Eurex Clearing
- You will assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures put in place to fulfill applicable regulatory requirements
- You will prepare reports for the Executive Board on regulatory developments and compliance topics
- You will gain insights in the relationship management to national and international supervisory authorities and rule making bodies regarding clearing topics
- You will assist in the recovery and resolution planning for Eurex Clearing
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student, and have completed at least two semesters or you already hold a bachelor’s/master’s degree that is not older than 6 months. Furthermore, we offer the possibility of an orientation internship, whereby you are currently in a gap-year after your bachelor's or master's degree - in this case, an enrolment is not required
- Your very good analytical skills help you to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- You have the ability to work independently and have strong communication and teamwork skills
- You are confident with MS-Office applications (particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
Start date: 01/01/2024
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.