Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Regulatory Reporting (f/m/d)
Clearstream Holding AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
As a central securities depository (CSD) headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Clearstream Banking AG operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for German securities.
Your area of work:
Clearstream’s working processes are subject to the rules of the respective supervisory authorities in every country where it operates. As a licensed credit institution, Clearstream Banking in Frankfurt (CBF) is supervised by the German Banken und Finanzaufsicht (BaFin) and must comply with financial, legal, regulatory and statutory reporting banking requirements. The Regulatory Reporting unit has a key role in producing and providing financial and regulatory information and reports to Clearstream’s supervisory authorities.
In your new position as an intern, you will join and support the Regulatory Reporting team across a wide range of administrative and IT-related tasks.
- You will support in the creation of Excel templates for internal and external reports
- You will support in administrative tasks for the Regulatory Reporting team (correspondence, access rights, report verification, document review)
- You will help the maintenance of internal procedures
- You will help the preparation of management presentations
- You will support with ad-hoc regulatory requests
- You are enrolled as a regular student at a state-recognized university in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme focusing on Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Business Informatics or Computer Science for the entire duration of your job and have completed at least 2 semesters
- You are enthusiastic about administrative activities, but also have an understanding of numbers and you are interested in IT-related topics
- You like to work cooperatively in teams, but you can also quickly take on your own responsibility and work independently
- You are confident in handling MS-Excel and MS-Word. Knowledge of Access, VBA and/or SQL is an advantage
- You are proficient in written and spoken English. German is an advantage
Start Date: 01/04/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.