Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Intern - Risk Exposure Management (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Eurex Clearing AG is one of the leading central counterparties (CCPs) globally, assuring the safety and integrity of markets while providing innovation in risk management, clearing technology, and client asset protection. The clearing house provides fully automated post-trade services for derivatives, equities, bonds and secured funding & financing as well as industry-leading risk management technologies.
Field of activity
As an intern in Risk Exposure Management section you will have a unique opportunity to gain insights into Eurex Clearing AG’s field of activity. The Risk Exposure Management team is primarily responsible for handling the functional operations of internal clearing systems and the risk monitoring of its clearing members. You will gain valuable experience as part of a dynamic team and will have the chance to combine the theory of the university with practice. You will be actively involved in the internal processes and will be offered a variety of interesting and challenging tasks.
- You will support the daily risk exposure monitoring and daily operational tasks
- You will be involvement in various ongoing projects and researches in the department, as well as process optimization of operational tasks
- You will support in internal data evaluations and presentations for the team
- You will gain insights into the Portfolio-based risk management framework and the unique Eurex Clearing Prisma methodology
- You will analyze various derivative portfolios to support risk analyses
- In addition you will Support of the CCP Risk Management Department
- You are matriculatied throughout the duration of your internship at a state approved university with a minimum of four semester of undergraduate studies in economics, mathematics, and/or computer sciences as major field of studies
- You have a strong interest in capital markets and basic knowledge of the derivatives market
- You have the ability to work in a team
- You have good knowledge in statistical analyses, knowledge in data bases desirable
- You have a competent handling of MS-Office applications
- You are proficient in written and spoken English, German is a plus
Start date: 01/08/2021
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.