Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Intern - Risk Management (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As a Working Student - Risk Management you will have the excellent opportunity to explore capital market dynamics and to gain valuable practical experience in an innovative company. The main task of the department is the development of clearing business in match with the market. You will gain an insight into different areas, first of all in risk management, and you will contribute to new developments. Risk management within clearing business includes the rating and the provision against market price risks for all product classes (stocks, derivatives and bonds). You will be actively taking part in our processes, while we are offering you diverse, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
• You will provide quantitative statistical analyses for risk management
• You will compilate new concepts and support in the advancement of current processes and products
• You will develop a process model for a periodical data analysis regarding market share, turnover and competitions structures
• You will Investigate new developments on the market and in the field of research within the area of risk management
• You will support the Risk Analytics Team of Eurex Clearing and gain insights in Credit Stress testing, Liquidity Stress Testing and Concentration wrong way risk areas
• You are matriculated throughout the duration of your internship at a state approved university with minimum of two semester of undergraduate studies in economics, mathematics, and/or computer sciences as major field of study
• You have a strong interest in capital markets and basic knowledge of the derivatives market
• You have the ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
• You have an excellent knowledge in statistical analyses, knowledge in databases desirable (in particular SQL)
• You are competent handling of MS-Office applications (in particular MS Access and MS Excel)
• You are proficient in written and spoken English, German is a plus
Start date: 15/08/2021
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.