Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Risk Tools & Analytics (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your field of activity
As an intern (f/m/d) you will support the Risk Tools and Analytics team in the Group Risk Monitoring department which is an elementary component of the management and control of Deutsche Börse Group. Risk Tools and Analytics team supports development and maintenance of group internal control system and risk management systems, facilitates communication of the risk team with Corporate IT, and enables efficient assessment and reporting of operational, financial and business risks of Deutsche Börse Group (DBG). You will be actively taking part in our process, while we are offering you diverse, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
- As an integral part of the risk management team, you will be involved in
- ...supporting 2nd line of defence control tasks,
- ...supporting reporting, data analysis and data visualisation tasks,
- ...supporting testing of internal control system,
- ...supporting testing of group risk models
- Furthermore, you will take care of administrative and organisational tasks
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student in a Masters program (study focus in the field of Informatics, Computer science, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Finance)
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the context of an internship in the financial sector
- You have working knowledge and experience in SQL
- You are interested in risk management, statistics, data visualization, and performing complex analytical tasks
- Thanks to your communicative nature, you quickly find your way into the team. Besides working in teams, you have the ability to work independently and your analytical skills and your motivation help you to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- You have advanced knowledge and prior experience in MS Office (particularly MS Excel, MS Word and MS Power Point)
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. German language skills will be an asset
Start date: 01/04/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.