Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Intern - Sales & Network Management -Investment Funds Services (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Field of activity
In your new position as Intern in Investment Funds Services, you will join and support the Investment Funds Sales & Network Management team, across a wide range of tasks relating to the promotion of our services Vestima & the Central Facility for Funds (CFF). We offer you the chance to acquire valuable experiences and to combine the theory of your academic studies along with practical knowledge obtained whilst working within our international team.
- Centralise and analyse, as well as monitoring and reporting of new sales opportunities
- Provide support with respect to strategic client acquisitions, by performing ad hoc research and business case analyses
- Respond to ad hoc client queries and assist in the issue-resolution process by liaising with other sections of the Investment Funds Services Department
- Collaborate with the network management team on different projects, performing ad hoc tasks, producing reporting for clients and internal requests
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution focusing on Business Administration or Economics and can provide an internship agreement OR have graduated with a Bachelor's degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- We are looking for driven and creative individuals with excellent communication skills
- Interest in Corporate Governance topics
- Precise and structured working style
- Pleasure to work in a team
- Able to work in project mode
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory. Knowledge of French, German or another language would be an asset.
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English!
Starting date: 15.01.2022
Duration: 6 months full-time
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.