Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Sales Operations (f/m/d)
Deutsche Boerse Systems, Inc. • nationwide call
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Eurex is one of the world's largest futures and options exchange and is operated by Deutsche Börse AG. The Exchange is the marketplace of choice for trading and clearing of derivatives. Eurex has been a pioneer in electronic trading of derivative products for more than a decade, and it offers its customers open, democratic, simple, and cost-effective access from any point around the globe. The trading participants are connected to the Eurex system via a communications network; at present, some 700 locations worldwide are connected to Eurex. Without them Deutsche Börse Group would not have developed into one of the most modern exchange organisations in the world.
Your area of work
As an intern - Sales Operations (f/m/d) within the Eurex Equity and Index Sales team you will have an excellent opportunity to explore capital market dynamics and to gain valuable practical experience in an innovative company. The Equity and Index Sales team is Eurex’s face to the financial industry to promote current and future trading and clearing services. Equity and Index Sales Operations is the backbone of the Sales Team. Our goal is to build strong relationships with our existing and new clearing members, their clients and associated industry bodies. To understand their needs and the impacts of developments in the market enables us to grow and expand our services to increase the attractiveness of our portfolio with the goal to expand our role as the leading provider in Europe of exchange traded and central counterparty services.
- You will assist in reporting.
- You will gain interesting insights in data analysis and analyze and evaluate product performance.
- Furthermore, you will support the team by creating ad-hoc reports and tracking initiatives.
- In addition to these exciting tasks, you will gain insights in equity and index derivatives market.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 8 semesters (study focus in the field of informatics, mathematics, physics, economics, business studies, humanities or other relevant fields).
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the context of working student in the finance area. You are interested in Financial Markets and Derivatives Trading.
- Thanks to your cooperative manner, you quickly find your way into the team. Your affinity for numbers and very good analytical skills help you to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics.
- You have very good knowledge in excel and PowerPoint as well as working knowledge in BI tools (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI or other relevant tools). Furthermore, you are proficient in Python, SQL, VBA.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
Salary: $20 / hour
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.