Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Securities & Collateral Clearing Design (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Eurex Clearing AG is one of the leading central counterparties (CCPs) globally, assuring the safety and integrity of markets while providing innovation in risk management, clearing technology, and client asset protection. The clearing house provides fully automated post-trade services for derivatives, equities, bonds and secured funding & financing as well as industry-leading risk management technologies.
The section Securities & Collateral Clearing Design is responsible for the strategic development of securities & collateral clearing services for Eurex Clearing AG. Main objective is to create new clearing concepts and to refine existing services based upon requirements from connected trading locations, regulatory authorities, and customers. This ensures efficient and transparent post-trade services across all asset classes. Our attitude is solution oriented and “to make clearing happen”.
Your area of work
You have the possibility to change the perspective from the observer of Deutsche Börse Group’s markets towards becoming an active part of a clearing house. As part of a diverse team, you will experience the functions of an active risk-, position-, and delivery management as well as driving projects to optimize processes of a clearing house. You will grow with your tasks and turn challenges into milestones of your curriculum. We value your fresh and direct contribution.
- You support the team and project management in developing business concepts
- You contribute by conducting market and competitor analysis
- You gain first-hand insight in development and roll-out of new products and services
- In addition, you evaluate internal processes and experience the coordination of content in cooperation with related teams
- You support the team in providing reports and statistical analysis to management
- Moreover, you will also get in touch with interesting tasks on an ad-hoc basis related to an international clearing house
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least two semesters. (Study focus in the field of informatics, mathematics, physics, economics, finance, business studies, or other relevant fields). Furthermore, we offer the possibility of an orientation internship, whereby you are currently in a gap-year after your bachelor's or master's degree in the above-mentioned fields of study - in this case, a certificate of enrolment is not required
- You are interested in Financial and Capital Markets, especially in clearing context
- Thanks to your cooperative manner, you quickly find your way into the open-minded team. Your responsible commitment as well as strong communication with very good analytical skills help you to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- You have very good knowledge in MS Office (especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint und MS Word)
- Furthermore, you are proficient in written and spoken English. Fair German knowledge is beneficial
Start Date: 01/11/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.