Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Strategic Partner Management (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Strategic IT Partner Management oversees managing the relationships to our strategic suppliers within the CIO/ COO area. This includes Professional Service Providers, Hardware, Software and Cloud Service Providers for the Deutsche Börse Group.
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
In your new position, you will be supporting in managing DBGs strategic IT partners, controlling contracts, acting as an
- Together with the colleagues from Corporate Purchasing and within IT, you will support driving the purchasing process for software, hardware and consultancy contracts with DBGs key strategic partners
- You will regularly monitor the group-wide processes related to procurement and help the Strategic IT Partner Management Team to adapt their own processes where needed
- You monitor and proactively manage the suppliers in scope and constantly ensure compliance with existing financial market regulations
- You ensure, in alignment with Control functions, that all agreements fulfil the latest regulatory requirements (i.e., creation and updates of pre-assessments, risk assessments, outsourcing and EBA annexes) while ensuring that all needed information is centrally stored and available
- Furthermore, you identify opportunities for improvement seeking automation and quick wins
- You are enrolled at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 3 semesters of your bachelor studies, preferably with study focus in the area of economics, business studies or information technology
- You achieved excellent grades in your ongoing studies
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience via internships or part-time/ student jobs in project management or the finance area; experiences abroad, and active social service engagements will be a benefit
- You are interested in the financial and IT sector
- You bring an independent working method, a high commitment to deliver, very good analytical skills and a structured work organization. Thanks to your communication capabilities, you quickly find your way into our team
- In addition, you have very good knowledge in MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent knowledge of English in speaking and writing
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.