Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Strategy & Corporate Planning (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The Clearstream Funds Services Business Strategy team is part of the Post-Trade area within Group Deutsche Börse, serving the organisation as competence centre covering project management support to medium and large initiatives related to the overall strategy, M&A transactions, product set-up and client / partner specific projects covering the Funds Services segment of Clearstream.
As an intern (f/m/d) you will support the team in the Strategy & Corporate Planning department, with focus on supporting strategic projects during assessment and implementation phases, regular business analysis and market research in close collaboration across the business segment and Group Deutsche Börse.
- You will support the team in end-to-end project management across the business segments initiatives
- You will review and monitor industry and market trends
- You will support cross-divisional alignment for market positioning or strategic initiatives, e.g. with Marketing and PR
- Furthermore, you will support the team with recurring and ad-hoc management reporting
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 1 semester (Study focus in the field of finance, management, or business studies)
- You have already gained first practical experience in consulting or corporate strategy
- You are a team player with strong sense of responsibility and excellent analytic skills
- In addition, you have very good knowledge in MS Office, with focus on Powerpoint
- Furthermore, you are fluent in written and spoken English
Start date: 15/03/2024
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.