Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Intern - Strategy & Initiatives (f/m/d)
EUREX Frankfurt AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As an intern (f/m/d) you will support the Strategy & Initiatives team within the Business Analytics & Strategy department in its tasks.
The Strategy & Initiatives team ensures cohesive strategy development and implementation across the Trading & Clearing Division within the overall Deutsche Börse Group strategic framework. Its core responsibility is to define and initiate strategic execution in close alignment with relevant business areas and other internal and external stakeholders such as regulators and customers and to drive forward implementation for selected projects with major business impact. The teams strict focus is on delivering projects on time, quality, and budget, as well as also meeting stakeholder demand and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- You will be involved and gain interesting insights in current strategic projects addressing latest changes in market environment driven by global dynamics as well as regulatory, political, and competitive forces
- You will execute administrative and organizational tasks such as organising meetings, workshops and management of mailbox and calendar
- You will support the project management in preparation of presentations, status reporting, communication and decision documents for various boards and committees
- You will assist to maintain project tracking tools including milestone plan, work product list and action items
- Furthermore, you will prepare research documents and analysis on derivatives ecosystem, competition, and market dynamics.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least two semesters (focus in the finance sector is of advantage)
- You are interested in financial services, well-structured thinking and good in analytical skills
- You have the ability to work independently with attention to details and as part of a team in an international environment
- You are focused on delivery and getting things done, with good organizational talent and communication skills
- You have very good knowledge in MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- You are proficient in written and spoken English, ideally also in German
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.