Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern -Supervisory Engagement (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking SA (CBL)
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Your area of work
Clearstream Regulatory Intelligence and Supervisory Engagement Unit (“RISE”) initiates and facilitates sustainable improvements in Clearstream Luxembourg highly regulated areas. Together with Regulatory Coordination & Analysis and Regulatory Implementation, Supervisory Engagement aims at enabling exemplary regulatory posture.
As an intern in RISE, you will be actively taking part in our process related to Supervisory Engagement, while we are offering you diverse, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
The Supervisory Engagement unit is established to be the single point of contact for national, European and international supervisory authorities of Clearstream Luxembourg. The scope includes:
- Support the consolidation of input from internal stakeholders to issue communication towards supervisory authorities (CSSF, ESMA, CBL among others):
- Coordinate the reception of internal information (workshop organization, quality assessment, …)
- Ensure submission of reports, surveys and any other materials as per defined due date
- Update and maintain the information systems, adhering to internal procedures
- Monitor uniformity of external communications and commitments made
- Prepare materials (analysis, presentation, minutes…) for meetings with internal and external partners
- Assist with internal and admin queries
- Global support of the team for ad hoc events or projects
- Student in Business Administration, Economics, Law or Finance (minimum Bachelor)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, plus can-do attitude
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluency in English; German and/or French would be an asset
- Knowledge of the post-trade infrastructure and securities services and/or banking be an advantage
Starting date: 15th February 2023
Duration: 6 months full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.