Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern / Working Student - Business & Data Operations (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Market Data + Services Business Operations operates and supervises the market data of Deutsche Börse Group and delivers market data to external data vendors and all European National Competent Authorities like BaFin. It ensures safe and orderly market data reporting and runs the customer helpdesks for related market data and all Regulatory Reporting Systems. As an intern/working student you will be actively helping the team that supports market participants in all functional related questions, performs quality assurance of market data distribution, contributes to system and data model changes as well as handles exceptional situations.
- You will assist performing of daily work to ensure, to extent, error-free and smooth functional operation of several markets within the framework of different topics: Realtime Data, Reference Data, System interfaces & Tools as well as emergency handling.
- You will support market participants (especially banks & external data vendors) in all functional questions with regards to market data, products and other market data related topics.
- Furthermore, you will support the team by monitoring of market data distribution activities and taking responsibility to monitor other quality assurance processes.
- In addition to these excited tasks you will gain Insights in different projects.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 3 semesters and your study focuses in the field of finance/economics or comparable education. Furthermore, we offer the possibility of an orientation internship, whereby you are currently in a gap-year after your bachelor's or master's degree in the above-mentioned fields of study - in this case, an enrolment is not required.
- You have strong analytical skills, creativity and ability to break down complex topics into smaller operational steps and presentation skills to effectively communicate them to the Team or Management.
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in an international, multi-lingual environment, team spirit as well as ability and willingness to quickly get up to speed in a dynamic environment.
- You are motivated by continuous learning and growth.
- You already gained advanced experience with Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel, SAP, Sharepoint, JIRA, SQL as well as PowerPoint.
- You are proficient in written & spoken English and German. Further languages would be an advantage.
Start date: 01/04/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.