Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern / Working Student - Cloud Compliance, Events and Processes (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
As an intern / working student (f/m/d) you become part of the team with your own set of tasks and responsibilities, of course under the guidance of a team member. The Cloud Team is an integral part of Deutsche Boerse’s Digital Transformation. It is responsible for setting up all necessary Cloud infrastructure to enable the IT teams to utilize state-of-the-art Cloud technologies covering the whole range of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS solutions. As working student in the Cloud Team, you will have the opportunity to explore capital market dynamics, to experience the implementation of modern technologies first-hand and to gain valuable practical experience in an innovative company.
You will support the Chief Cloud Officer and the Cloud Team in a wide range of activities including the organization of our internal Cloud Conference, the monitoring of suppliers & KPIs, contract reviews and the continuous improvement of the overall Cloud Organizational Readiness process.
- You support events and coordinate communication activities, esp. around the Cloud Conference, as well as for other internal communications
- You support the Cloud Team with tasks related to compliance and regulatory requirements such as KPIs monitoring, supplier and sub-supplier monitoring, contractual compliance and more
- You will draft processes, information and decision documents for the team & management
- You take over the responsibility for recurring administrative and organizational processes and tasks
- Depending on your interests, we’ll do our best to ensure that you get insights into our diverse ongoing projects and can contribute to what’s most exciting for you
- You are enrolled in an academic program recognized by the state during your working period; preferably in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Politics, Communication, or comparable
- Ideally, you have a strong affinity towards modern technologies and a first experience in managing events
- It would be a plus to have first practical work experience via internships, part-time or student jobs, experience abroad, or active social service engagements. But that’s not a must
- You are quick in picking up and processing new information. You are reliable and able to work independently. You are well organised and can handle multiple topics at any given time
- You have very good knowledge in the entire MS Office suite. If you have additional technical and IT skills – great. And if you’ve some experience with Cloud, even better
- You are proficient in English. A good knowledge of German would be beneficial
Start date: 01/01/2024
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.