Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern / Working Student - IPO & Growth Financing (Berlin) (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The IPO & Growth Financing team of Deutsche Börse AG supports growth companies and other IPO candidates on their way to the capital market and connects them with suitable partners from the ecosystem (law firms, auditors, investment banks, IPO advisors, etc.). The range of services includes client meetings, own information and networking events, support in IPO preparations and political work.
As an intern / working student - IPO & Growth Financing (f/m/d) you will significantly support the "IPO & Growth Financing" team in accompanying companies on their way to the stock exchange.
- You will assist in the preparation of documentation for growth companies highlighting the benefits of IPOs
- You will monitor and screen current financing rounds and market developments on an ongoing basis, which will be published in a weekly newsletter
- You will conduct research on growth companies and investors using private market data platforms and the primary market statistics of Deutsche Börse AG
- You will gain interesting insights into the organisation and implementation of exclusive events which we organise for our IPO candidates
- You will also support the IPO & Growth Financing team in the preparation and follow-up of meetings, speeches and presentations with stakeholders of the capital market ecosystem and Deutsche Börse AG management
- You are enrolled as a regular student at a state-recognised university for the entire duration of your work and are in an advanced Bachelor's or Master's degree programme (focus on business administration, economics, finance, marketing or similar)
- Furthermore, there is the possibility of an orientation internship, whereby you are currently in a gap year after your Bachelor's or Master's degree in the above-mentioned fields of study - no enrolment certificate is necessary for this
- You are interested in the venture capital and start-up scene as well as capital market topics
- Ideally, you have some practical work experience in the areas of venture capital, start-ups, finance or marketing
- You have an independent and structured way of working, analytical skills, a self-confident manner and organisational talent
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- You are fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
Start date: 01/01/2024
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.