Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Intern / Working Student - IT Project Implementation Business Support (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As an Intern / Working Student – IT Project Implementation Business Support (f/m/d) you will be an active member in the implementation of a group-wide project. You will mainly support the project team members in administrative tasks, which are focused, but not limited to, data reconciliation and project/ task tracking. Additionally you will gain exposure to the Deutsch Börse Group and have the opportunity to network with division and executive-level management.
- You will Independently track, maintain, and consolidate issues lists, working with Division-level management to support the implementation of a group-wide project
- You will serve as a point of communication on project-related topics for division and executive level management within the Deutsche Börse Group
- You will assist the project management with a range of administrative and organizational tasks
- You will support the project managers through the consolidation and tracking of issue lists
- Furthermore, you will develop and draft information and decision documents for the management
- In addition to these excited tasks you will maintain Information Security tools and databases
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 2 semesters
(Study focus in the field of informatics, mathematics, physics, economics, business studies, humanities or other relevant fields)
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the context of internships in project management.
- You are interested in Information Security particularly in understanding the balanced protection of confidentiality, integrity, and availability in terms of data protections and storage with the implementation of new policies in a regulated environment.
- Your ability to work independently will enable you to deliver results, aided by your strong interpersonal communication skills and excellent organizational abilities.
- You have good knowledge in MS Office, particularly Excel, and prior experience using SharePoint.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
Start date: 15/08/2021
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.