Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern / Working Student - IT Project Management (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Eurex Clearing AG is one of the leading central counterparties (CCPs) globally, assuring the safety and integrity of markets while providing innovation in risk management, clearing technology, and client asset protection. The clearing house provides fully automated post-trade services for derivatives, equities, bonds and secured funding & financing as well as industry-leading risk management technologies.
Your area of work:
As an intern / working student (f/m/d) at the Project Office team, you will focus on management and project content e.g. manage activities, dependencies and issues, create presentations based on inputs from Project Manager and financial reporting, coordinate interface to other PMOs and track project milestones.
- You will support with Development and drafting of information- and decision documents (Power Point presentations).
- You will support projects and various supportive tasks for the project manager (PMO).
- You will help with the review & quality assurance of financial reporting (using Excel).
- Furthermore, the Consolidation and tracking of issue-lists.
- You will support Maintenance and follow-up on project- and milestone plans and administrative and organisational Tasks.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student or you already hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree that is not older than 6 months. Furthermore, we offer the possibility of an orientation internship, whereby you are currently in a gap-year after your bachelor's or master's degree - in this case, an enrolment is not required.
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical work experience via internships or part-time / student jobs, experiences abroad, and active social service engagements will be a benefit.
- You have excellent analytical skills, a structured work organization, and confident handling of figures.
- You are an organizational talent and you have communication capabilities and team orientation with an independent work method, responsibility & ownership.
- Very good experience with Power Point, Excel & SharePoint.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English – German knowledge is of advantage.
Start date: 01/05/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.