Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern / Working Student - IT Solutions and Management Support (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
As an Intern/Working student (f/m/d) you will support the team in the Corporate IT department, specifically in the area of Purchasing, Facility, Contract Management IT.
We are seeking a motivated student/intern with a passion for technology and business management to join our team as an IT Solutions and Management Support student/intern. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with the development and operations of IT solutions related to purchasing, contract, and facility management as well as providing support to our team with creating presentations, coordinate projects or organise team events.
- You will collaborate with the team to ensure accurate and timely project reporting
- You will conduct analysis to identify opportunities for enhancing data quality and implementing IT solutions
- You will maintain different channels as required by the team
- You will assist in the development of supporting materials such as user guides and presentations
- You will provide support for manual testing activities conducted by the team
- You are enrolled in an academic master program recognized by the state during your student assistance; Business Informatics or Computer Science studies will be an advantage
- You have a general understanding of data and a a clear idea of our business model
- You are proactive and well-structured with good time-management skills
- You show a strong willingness to learn and grow in a dynamic work environment
- You have exceptional analytical skills with the ability to quickly comprehend information, derive insights, and synthesize information concisely to devise effective solutions
- You are collaborative team player with outstanding communication skills, self-motivation, and the ability to independently prioritize tasks
- Proficiency in MS Power Point and Excel, showcasing excellent skills in creating impactful presentations
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, with effective communication and writing abilities
Start date: 15/03/2024
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.