Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Intern / Working Student - MD+S Business Operations (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Market Data + Services is responsible for the safe, reliable and efficient delivery of our Data Services to customers by running our day-to-day business. Market Data + Services MD+S Business Operations operates and supervises the market data of Deutsche Börse Group and delivers market data to external data vendors and all European National Competent Authorities like BaFin. It ensures safe and orderly market data reporting and runs the customer helpdesks for related market data and all Regulatory Reporting Systems. As an employee at MD+S Business Operations you will be actively helping the team that supports market participants in all functional related questions, performs quality assurance of market data distribution, contributes to system and data model changes as well as handles exceptional situations.
- You will assist performing of daily work to ensure, to extent, error-free and smooth functional operation of several markets within the framework of different topics: Realtime Data, Reference Data, System interfaces & Tools as well as emergency handling.
- You will support market participants (especially banks & external data vendors) in all functional questions with regards to market data, products and other market data related topics.
- Furthermore, you will support the team by monitoring of market data distribution activities and taking responsibility to monitor other quality assurance processes.
- In addition to these excited tasks you will gain Insights in different projects.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 3 semesters and your study focuses in the field of finance/economics or comparable education.
- You have strong analytical skills, creativity and ability to break down complex topics into smaller operational steps and presentation skills to effectively communicate them to the Team or Management.
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in an international, multi-lingual environment, team spirit as well as ability and willingness to quickly get up to speed in a dynamic environment.
- You are motivated by continuous learning and growth.
- You already gained advanced experience with Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel, SAP, Sharepoint, JIRA, SQL as well as PowerPoint.
- You are proficient in written & spoken English and German. Further languages would be an advantage.
Start date: 15/08/2021
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.