Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern / Working Student - Regulatory & Corporate Affairs (f/m/d)
Eurex Repo GmbH • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
As part of Eurex Group, Eurex Repo GmbH is the leading European marketplace for international secured funding and financing. It offers integrated markets for electronic trading, clearing, collateral management and settlement of repo and securities lending transactions. Its GC Pooling Market is the European benchmark for standardized secured funding with central clearing. Eurex Repo GmbH is part of the Eurex Group owned by Deutsche Börse AG. Eurex Repo GmbH is a Multilateral Trading Facility (MTF) according to the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive 2004/39/EC (MIFID) and is supervised by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin).
Field of activity
The Regulatory & Corporate Affairs Unit is part of the Clearing & FIFF Strategy Section who supports the leadership of the Eurex Clearing and Eurex Repo with strategic initiatives and ensures ongoing regulatory compliance with applicable laws and regulations in order to support a robust risk and control environment. It is the interface between the management, the various business areas and the corporate central functions of Deutsche Börse Group.
- You will support the development and implementation of the Internal Control Systems (ICS) Project
- You will contribute to the maintenance and update of internal contractual agreements
- You will support the outsourcing coordination and the outsourcing business surveillance
- You will support the monitoring of Key Performance Indicators and prepare Executive Management reports
- You will support the preparation and organization of Executive Management Meetings and circular resolutions
- You will support the implementation of regulatory requirements and contribute to audits and annual reports
- You will perform regular reviews and updates of policies, procedures and handbooks in line with regulation and industry best practises
- You are enrolled in an academic programme recognised by the state during your internship and must have completed at least the first year of your university studies or hold a degree that is not older than 6 months. Furthermore, we offer the possibility of an orientation internship, whereby you are currently in a gap-year after your bachelor's or master's degree in the above-mentioned fields of study - in this case, an enrolment is not required
- You are ideally interested in financial markets
- You have an independent manner of work and flexibility, good organisational and communication skills, ability to work in a team
- You have a competent handling of MS Office applications (in particular MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- You are proficient in written and spoken German and English.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.