Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern / Working Student - System Control (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The Cash Market Services is responsible for the secure, integer and efficient provision of our services on the trading venues of the German Stock Exchange (Xetra and Börse Frankfurt) and our partner exchanges in Europe. Our mission is to ensure smooth exchange trading and to respond to functional customer requests.
As an intern / working student - System Control (f/m/d) in one of our teams, you will be right in the middle of the action and actively support our colleagues with daily functional client requests, quality assurance of trading data, support for software and trading model changes, the introduction of new, digitalized processes and the management of unpredictable situations in a very dynamic environment, such as extremely volatile markets.
- You will take responsibility for your own small research and software projects and develop innovative solutions
- You will provide support with research, analysis and administrative tasks
- Your talent will stand out in the implementation of team-internal optimization measures that focus on the digitalization and automation of processes
- You will also be able to identify potential applications for the "artificial intelligence" megatrend and take them into account in your projects where possible and appropriate
- In addition to these exciting tasks, we offer you deep insights into the stock market and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivated team
- You are enrolled at an officially recognized university during the whole time of activity
(Study focus in the field of informatics, mathematics, physics, digital business, digital transformation or other relevant fields)
- You are interested in the capital market and stock exchange activities
- Your independent way of working enables you to quickly familiarize yourself with the Microsoft Power platform
- You have basic programming skills, regardless of the programming language or source of your experience
- Ideally, you already have experience or a keen interest in working with the Microsoft Power platform, including Power Apps and Power BI
- You are fluent English and at least good & improving in German language
Start date: 15/03/2024
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.