Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Intern / Working Student - Trading Design (f/m/d)
EUREX Frankfurt AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Eurex Frankfurt AG is the administrating and operating entity of the Eurex Deutschland derivatives exchange. Eurex Deutschland offers a broad range of international benchmark products including the broadest offer of equity index derivatives, the most liquid fixed-income markets in the world and is the platform of choice for European equity derivatives, featuring open and low-cost electronic access. Amongst others, Eurex Deutschland offers dividend, ETF and volatility derivatives.
Field of activity
As an intern/working student (f/m/d) you will support the team in the Trading Design & Delivery department significantly an area which focuses on the design, functionality and supervision of the trading system. This includes both customer interaction and data analysis to further understand and shape the markets in the future. You will be part of a team that is involved in the realization of highly diverse projects within Eurex and will, therefore, accompany an efficient and goal orientated implementation starting with the concept phase up to the launch in production.
- You will gain interesting insights in the trading system at Eurex Exchange and its functionality
- You will support the team in the realization of trading related projects within Eurex
- You will analyse and evaluate market data and monitor the impact of changes on the design of trading on the market structure
- Furthermore, you will assist the team by performing administrative and organizational activities
- You will contribute in creating presentations for clients and internal management reporting covering market structure changes and respective analysis
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least three semesters (Study focus in the field of economics, statistics, computer science or mathematics; strong quantitative background)
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the context of internships or as working student in the financial sector.
- You are interested in Financial and Derivatives Markets.
- You have the ability to work in a team to achieve a shared outcome in an effective way and your good analytical skills and creative thinking help you to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics. You have good knowledge in MS Office (in particular MS Excel and MS PowerPoint); coding experience (ideally Python) is required.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
Start date: 01/09/2021
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.