Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
REGIS-TR UK Ltd • London
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Duration: 6 months / Working hours: 40 hours per week
Applications accepted from 12 July 2021 until 31 August 2021
REGIS-TR UK is a central trade repository for trades and transactions across multiple product classes. The trade repository is open to financial and non-financial institutions and services one of the major regulatory reporting obligations in Europe, namely UK EMIR. REGIS-TR UK collects and administers details of trades and transactions reported by its clients to give market participants and regulators an aggregated view of positions in compliance with the appropriate regulations. REGIS-TR UK acts as a one-stop-shop for the reporting of all types of instruments included in UK EMIR and has experienced significant growth since launch.
Field of activity:
As an Intern in the REGIS-TR UK Unit, you will have the following tasks & responsibilities:
• General and administrative support to the REGIS-TR UK team in London across Corporate Affairs, Business Development and General Management
• Support the Corporate Affairs Manager with maintaining inventory of outsourcing and other contractual agreements.
• Support the Corporate Affairs Manager with logging, reviewing invoices, as well as, obtaining their approvals, including inter-company charges.
• Provide support with collating information and documentation in relation to the annual statutory audit exercise.
• Support the Relationship Managers with respect to existing UK EMIR clients and prospects– client on-boarding, client account management, sales pipeline management etc.
• Support Marketing Team with respect to event organisation and sales initiatives. Participating in regular editorial and marketing meetings
• Market trend analysis and other analysis as per ongoing initiatives
• Providing support for producing monthly and ad-hoc sales report entailing engagement with operational teams
• Management of dunning process for clients who are late in paying their invoices
• Support of other ad-hoc tasks as required.
• You have graduated with a bachelor’s degree or similar for no longer than 2 years ideally in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Law, Sales, Marketing or similar
• Excellent communications and presentational skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices
• Strong team player willing to cooperate with multiple colleagues across departments and office locations
• Good knowledge of MS office. Excel and PowerPoint in particular
• Adaptability, ability to work in team, multitasking
• Business proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory. Knowledge of any other European language would be an asset.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.