Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Internal Auditor (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
You will be responsible for planning and execution of risk-oriented audits with regard to compliance, security, efficiency and cost-effectiveness of business processes. Your analysis and evaluation of audit areas, the identification of deficiencies in the internal control system as well as the enforcement of implementation of your audit recommendations will contribute to improving the risk situation of Deutsche Börse Group.
- Planning and structuring of general audit areas and their risk assessment
- Supervision and control over audit work preparation, execution and documentation
- Participation in coordinated audits
- Reporting relationship to the Head(s) of Internal Audit
- Identification of deficiencies and improvement opportunities as well as development of pragmatic approaches to solve problems
- Creation of audit reports and communication of results to responsible line management in the audited areas
- Active participation in shaping the audit methodology and processes as well as support of risk-based audit planning
- Coordination of quality gates and quality assurance for the audit work performed
- Audit related consulting and support to business units
- Follow-up of audits and recommendations
- Audit support for IT-projects
- University (college) degree in finance, business administration, economics, internal/external audit, law, or another relevant field
- Several years of professional experience in the field of internal/external audit, risk management or operations preferably of a financial market infrastructure entity or another relevant entity in the financial market infrastructure sector or in the finance or banking sector
- Proven knowledge of internal audit processes, preferably professional certifications, e.g. CIA, CISA
- Preferably experience with audit software
- Preferably project management experience
- Preferably knowledge in settlement systems of Deutsche Börse Group
- High level of proficiency in both written and spoken English; German a plus
- Initiative, independent and goal-oriented approach to work
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership, training and mentoring skills
- Strong communication and organisational skills with high resilience and assertiveness
- Confidence to interact with high level stakeholder and ability to make recommendations in the face of complex, conflicting and ambiguous circumstances
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.