Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Internal Control Manager - Financial Reporting (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Finance Governance & Controls Team is responsible for defining, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive Internal Control Framework to ensure control over financial reporting for Deutsche Börse Group (DBG). This includes oversight of the financial reporting related process and continuously improvement of the internal control environment to ensure consistent, accurate and timely reporting information as well as auditable and efficient reporting processes. Furthermore, the Team leads the identification, advisory and implementation of finance operations process improvements, based on a deep understanding of requirements from regulators and best practice processes.
- Act as subject-matter experts to meet internal control requirements and give advice to the Finance Function about how to meet policy or regulatory-driven requirements and make sure that financial reporting is controlled at the group level.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an effective end-to-end risk governance and control framework to ensure groupwide control over financial reporting.
- Check and make sure that the financial reporting processes follow the Internal Control System Framework and Risk Management Processes. Do this by helping people assess risks, non-financial effects, and controls and work closely with the first line of defense.
- Ensure that financial internal controls are adequate on an on-going basis by periodically conducting testing (e.g., travel and expense, purchase orders, invoicing/payables).
- Design and deliver the internal controls training and awareness for all appropriate roles and responsibilities on an ongoing basis.
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration
- 3+ years of related internal control, audit, or applicable work experience.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting controls, policies, and procedures and the ability to
- Provide solutions to control issues.
- Strong analytical and conceptual & methodological skills, critical thinking, as well as ability to
- Identify problems and propose solutions.
- High level of initiative, commitment, and motivation
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including the ability to present complex
- Situations in a comprehensive manner to senior and executive management.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.