Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Internal Job TitleIntern - Product Management - Issuer CSD Service (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As an Intern in Issuer CSD Services, you will help to assess the total market size and reachable market potentialfor providing issuanceservices in derivative products (certificates, warrants), as well as European debt, andthereafter help todefine the product strategy and development plan. The successful candidate will also activelysupportdevelopment of a marketing strategy and related material.
- Take ownership of assessment of the market potential for issuance services in particular in the European derivative and debt market space
- Facilitate a SWOT analysis on the back of the market research
- Support the product team in defining a product strategy and a product development plan
- Collect, analyse, process data required for the market assessment and as part of the market research as well as the SWOT analysis
- Help to develop marketing material and product information sheets
- Build and maintain strong interpersonal relationships across the various teams
- Support the team in the implementation of required changes to services and set-ups
- Support the team in maintenance and day-to-day activities
- You must be enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree programme with a recognized institution focusing on Finance or Economics and able to provide an internship agreement OR have graduated with a Bachelor's Degree or similar for no more than 6 months
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sound analytical skill, accuracy
- Strong organisation skills, ability to manage assignments from beginning to end
- Pro-activity, initiative, goal-orientation
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Knowledge of databases like SQL and Bloomberg Terminal would be considered an advantage
- Good at handling MS Office applications (in particular PowerPoint and Excel)
- Additionally, you need to be a team player with good communication skills, highly motivated, flexible
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory. Any additional languages will be considered an advantage
Start date: 01 November 2021
Duration: 6 months full-time
We look forward to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.