Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Inventory Manager Trade Venue Regulation (f/m/d)
EUREX Frankfurt AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Trade Venue Regulation supports the exchanges Eurex Deutschland and the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the exchange operators Eurex Frankfurt AG and Deutsche Börse AG in complying with applicable regulatory frameworks, designs and implements solutions to adequately meet regulatory requirements. Thereby it carefully balances requirements of markets and regulator’s interests and continuously reviews its effectiveness.
The unit Regulation focusses on assisting business units in complying with the legal framework and if necessary, drives implementation of necessary changes to internal and external rulebooks as well as internal guidelines and processes. In addition, the unit supports and implements strategic initiatives and central projects including processing of findings from internal and external audits within Eurex and the Cash Market.
- Facilitator of „New Product & Services Process“ as well as for „Material Change Processes“ to ensure completeness, quality and adherence to applicable rules and regulation
- Supervisor of Product & Service Inventory, performing respective risk assessments and updates on demand
- Interaction with Business & IT Departments on new products and services or material changes impacting exchange activities
- Perform Pre-Launch assessment on tax impacts on new products and/or services
- Interface to intercompany Legal Entities like Group Compliance, Group Tax, Group Legal, Eurex Clearing AG, Eurex Repo GmbH
- Execution of operational tax obligations if applicable and implementation of respective processes
- Be the business interface towards various stakeholders and Executive Managers
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in financial industry
- Good knowledge about financial products and trading strategies
- Basic knowledge of tax regulation applicable to financial products/markets and trading strategies
- Strong communication and presentation skills in German and English enabling to collaborate with people across various levels and areas
- Advanced analytical skills, critical thinking, as well as ability to identify problems and propose solutions
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.