Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Investment Funds Officer (f/m/d)
CFC S.A. (CFCL) • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Clearstream's investment funds services enable banks and other investment fund distributors to move towards standardization, automation and straight-through processing of investment fund orders. The Investment Funds Vestima Service Design and Implementation unit is a team dedicated to support client onboarding and process design around fund execution having direct collaboration with Sales-, Product- and Relationship Management Teams. In addition, and amongst other tasks the team manages SWIFT 20022 testing partnering with clients and is driving automation of our connection to transfer agents.
- Customer on-boarding: scoping, migration planning and coordination
- Support product enhancement and -development
- Active client communication and expectation management
- Transfer Agent implementations: manage the migration to Vestima (order routing platform) and Central Facility for Funds (settlement service) together with clients
- SWIFT 20022 testing & implementation
- Partner with clients for end-to-end testing as well as performing internal testing for system enhancements
- University degree, BAC + 3 or 5 with orientation finance or economics
- Customer focus is essential
- Relevant experience in the fund industry
- SWIFT knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy, curiosity, highly organized and flexible with problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain up to date knowledge and assume responsibility, capacity to work independently, as well under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of MS-Office applications, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- French and/or German is an asset
Summary of Key Competencies required for the position
- Work as a part of a diverse and friendly team atmosphere
- High level of organization. Focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills and initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility and “Can Do” attitude
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.