Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Investment Funds Services Product Sales, Italy (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As an Investment Funds Services (IFS) Sales Manager your goal is to sell, promote and market the suite of Investment Funds Services product offering across Italy to the Banking, Wealth Management, institutional and retail sector. The expectation is you will develop quickly, leverage off your existing contacts in the industry and take on full sales responsibility. You will be a key part of a growing commercial team and significantly contribute to the Clearstream and Investment Fund Services EDID (Execution, Distribution, Innovation, Data) strategy.
- Create and follow the Italian sales strategy and lead the growth of Clearstream and IFS in Italy.
- Proactively seek out sales opportunities, partnerships and business development, engage with prospective clients and increase penetration with existing clients across the full suite of Investment Funds Services products.
- Identify product gaps and engage with IFS Product Management to develop product solutions.
- Set up meetings, prepare and deliver sales presentations
- Manage sales pipeline, document and report all sales activities
- Work closely with the client relationship management teams on all client sales opportunities
- Identifies any product enhancements and work with product management to enhance service
- Support and involve the Global Head of Sales - Investment Funds Services and the wider team in the aim to build and develop the business in Italy.
- Work well with other teams within the organisation to ensure smooth delivery of the product
- Active participant in conferences, seminars and to speak at industry events
- Maintain professional knowledge, keep abreast of general market updates, industry developments and competitor’s activities
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or relevant
- Sales Experience a must
- Experience in the institutional, retail or Banca Corrispondente space.
- Solution based entrepreneurship required.
- Strong client facing, marketing and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational skills, communication skills, customer focused, ability to act independently and work well as a team player
- Frequent travel will be expected
- English and Italian a must.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.