Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Investment Funds Services, Relationship Manager
Clearstream Banking S.A. London Branch • London
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
As an Investment Funds Services Relationship Manager you are tasked with managing a portfolio of relationships with a technical understanding of our suite of Investment Funds Services products offering across the UK to the Wealth Management, Private Bank, Fund Platform, and Banking sector. You are tasked to improve both the quality of our services and be responsible for revenue generation and growth.
Together with a team of experts in relationship management and sales, you will be a key part of a growing commercial team and significantly contribute to the Investment Fund Services EDID (Execution, Distribution, Innovation, Data) strategy.
• Manage Client relationships in the region, as well as and develop new relationships with new clients.
• Ensure that issues, whether contractual, commercial or operational are resolved to both the company’s and the customer’s satisfaction.
• Prepare and implement documentation to customers in line with internal compliance, credit, legal and audit requirements incl KYC for each customer, credit facilities, governing documentation update.
• Prepare, co-ordinate and deliver customer visits and presentations
• Ensure prospects are turned into satisfied customers by migrating them quickly and efficiently
• Promote Vestima/Fund Centre to ensure that we have maximum coverage for your client's activity.
• Build an account plan for each customer and ensure our value proposition is positioned as the market model of the future. Ensure that all levels of your clients are covered.
• Know your clients commercial situation.
• Represent Clearstream at external events, be it in conferences or Industry bodies working groups.
• Build working relationships with key stakeholders and influencers in target organisations.
• Organize or contribute to the organization of regional customer events.
• Maintain professional knowledge, keep abreast of general market updates, industry developments and competitor’s activities
• University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, or another relevant subject.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation skills, customer focus and service orientation
• Experience of managing large and strategic client relationships
• Good understanding of banking products and processes in the funds industry
• Excellent organisational skills, communication skills, customer focused, ability to act independently and work well as a team player
• Capacity to work independently, have a curious state of mind, results oriented.
• Occasional travel will be expected
• Language: English. Knowledge of any other language would be an additional asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.