Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Investment Funds Services Strategy and Projects Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The newly established Investment Funds Services (IFS) Strategy and Projects team is part of the Post-Trade area of Clearstream within Group Deutsche Börse, serving the organization as competence centre covering project management support to medium and large initiatives related to the overall strategy, M&A transactions, product set-up and client /partner specific projects.
As a member of the IFS Strategy and Projects team you will be responsible for all necessary measures for the implementation of various projects/tasks and will be in close contact with the decision-makers of the IFS management.
- Responsibility for the (co-)management of end-to-end project management across the IFS segment initiatives and be a resource for wider Clearstream projects and initiatives
- Active support of the development and execution of long-term strategic goals and projects in close cooperation with other business segments and central functions of Group Deutsche Börse
- Represent and advocate (or support in doing) for IFS product projects and initiatives in the Clearstream and Deutsche Börse governing bodies, including preparation of presentations and decision document
- Ensure cross-divisional alignment between internal stakeholders within Group Deutsche Börse
- Review of industry & market trends while becoming a key angle to the European IFS network
- Close collaboration with Sales and Relationship functions to support large client pitches potential strategic partnerships
- Develop the implementation of the plan and define resources, dependencies and constrains. Formally communicate and gain approval of implementation plan and resourcing incl management of specific external project resources where required
- In the context of M&A activities, represent the IFS business and support the initiative, including the setup of Post-Merger-Integration plans jointly with internal functions and acquired company
- University degree in economics or business with distinction
- You have first experience in the fields of strategy or management consultancy
- You have strong analytical skills and advanced skills in Microsoft Office tools required for project management
- You have theoretical and practical experience in similar roles of managing projects with senior exposure
- You have a good understanding of relevance and functioning of capital markets as well as in-depth understanding of business principles and processes. Any experience in the Investment Funds Services area will be an asset.
- High commitment, motivation and entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; additional German language skills will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.