Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
I&O Service Implementation Manager (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
IT Infrastructure & Operations ensures the implementation and operation of shared technological IT infrastructure for all companies of Deutsche Börse Group (DBAG). We operate out of Eschborn (Germany), Prague, Luxembourg and Chicago.
We are looking for a Service Implementation Manager who is self-starting, with a high level of ambition and has a track record of getting projects done.
The successful candidate will have experience in designing, implementing or managing IT service catalogues, ideally for IT infrastructure services. The successful candidate can translate actual IT services into service descriptions and can identify resulting interdependencies between services. The successful candidate will also have proven experience of working as a team player in a matrix organisation and has a talent to manage diverse groups of stakeholders to reach actionable agreements.
- Own and maintain the I&O service catalogue
- Represent the I&O service scope towards business owners who obtain these services, and take a leading role in projects which trigger changes in service scope
- Align service descriptions with I&O Managers responsible for delivery of I&O services
- Drive the evolution of the service catalogue to reflect new business models or new technological delivery models
- Support annual budget planning process from a service point of view
- Cooperate with outsourcing coordinators when transferring service descriptions into outsourcing contracts
- Manage Projects, here especially during implementation of new or changed service, with designing and controlling task lists, deliverables and timelines, with ability to challenge effort estimation of various groups throughout the project life-cycle
- You have completed your university degree in Business Administration or equivalent years’ experience in a relevant role.
- You have a good understanding of IT Infrastructure Service Management
- You can translate abstract IT services into concise service descriptions
- You have experience in Service Management roles and working within a large matrix organization
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills would be considered an asset
- You have a high degree of communication skills and working within a professional environment
- You combine independent action with effective team co-operation and working
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.