Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
IT Asset and Configuration Management Expert (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The IT Governance section drives the implementation of a consistent management approach for meeting IT governance requirements, covering governance components such as management processes, a Quality Management System and reliable and repeatable activities and policies.
As an IT Asset and Configuration Management Expert in the IT Governance area, you will support asset controllers, infrastructure teams and business to coordinate and optimize asset usage through development of standards, processes and procedures. Additionally, verify the proper execution of asset and configuration management control activities carried out within the organization to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and standards. IT assets include both tangible IT assets, such as hardware, as well as intangible assets such as software licenses. Additionally, you will advise others regarding asset and configuration management topics and contribute to the continuous improvement of controls and processes. Thereby, contributing to Deutsche Börse Group’s overall Risk Management and Compliance activities.
- Collect, analyse, and verify information about IT Asset and Configuration Management control execution
- Analyse information provided to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and standards
- Prepare reports and recommendations for management on the results of the review
- Scan for changes to applicable laws, regulations, policies and standards
- Support IT Asset Owners and Configuration Managers in the development or refinement of controls
- Carry out continuous improvement activities in the field of IT Asset and Configuration Management controls
- Organize recurring meetings with involved parties to continually evaluate the performance and efficiency of controls
- You have in-depth experience in IT Governance, IT Operations, process management or audit with at least 2 years in practice
- You must have demonstratable awareness and understanding of financial services and respective regulatory requirements, primarily BAIT
- You should have excellent analytical and project management skills
- High degree of initiative and assumption of responsibility is self-evident for you
- You show a strong team orientation and excellent communication skills
- Experience with ITIL, COBIT 5 (or COBIT 2019) frameworks round off your profile
- University or comparable degree in computer science, law or related discipline preferred
- Proficiency in written and spoken English - German knowledge an advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.