Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
This position is initially limited for 2 years.
Field of activity
In your new position you will assume responsibility for planning and execution of risk-oriented IT-audits with
respect to compliance, security and efficiency of systems and processes. Your analysis and evaluation of the
areas examined, the identification of deficiencies within the internal control system as well as the successful
implementation of your recommendations will contribute to improving the company’s risk exposure.
Internal Audit is a permanent function that, as the third line of defence, delivers independent, objective
assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the company’s operations. The mission
of Internal Audit is to enhance and protect organisational value by providing risk-based and objective
assurance, advice, and insight. Internal Audit also provides an independent, objective and critical review of the
first two lines of defence.
- Support in planning and structuring of general audit areas and their risk assessment
- Independent preparation and execution of general audits as well as participating in coordinated audits
- Identification of deficiencies and improvement opportunities as well as development of pragmatic approaches to solve problems
- Assistance with creation of audit reports and communication of results to responsible line management in the audited areas
- Active participation in shaping the audit methodology and processes as well as support of risk-based audit planning
- Consultation and support of general audits and potentially independent planning and execution of those
- Audit related consulting and support to business units
- Follow-up of audits and recommendations
- Audit support for IT-projects
- University degree in IT, Finance, Business Administration, Data Analytics, Law and in addition external audit or legal qualifications
- Minimum three years of professional experience: practical audit experience, preferably in the financial sector; alternatively operational experience in the banking or financial services sector
- Proven knowledge of internal audit processes, preferably professional certifications, e.g. CIA, CISA and knowledge of established IT standards such as ITIL, COBIT, BSI IT Grundschutz and ISO 27000
- Strong knowledge of the financial sector, especially concerning IT landscape of Central Counterparties and/or Clearinghouses
- Analytical skills, methodical know-how and conceptual understanding, e.g. processes in IT organisations, management and projects, network technology, system architecture as well as IT security management and technologies
- Initiative and goal-oriented approach to work as valuable member in a joined team
- Communication and organisational skills, resilience, assertiveness, competent and engaging appearance
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.